Charleston, SC, USA
Carolina Funeral Services
Carolina Funeral Services is seeking a professional, compassionate hard working individual for a full-time position as a driver to assist in the removal and transport of deceased individuals. We work closely with funeral homes and government agencies (local, state and interstate) to handle the removal and transport of deceased individuals from healthcare facilities, residence and crime scenes.
We offer our clients the highest quality service in our industry so the requirements below are extremely important to our company. These requirements will be strictly followed so please read each very carefully before applying.
Perfect for supplemental or second income.
- Retired or soon-to-be-retired veterans are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must live within 20 minute of the Charleston International airport due to the response time required by our clients . Anyone living outside of this area will not be considered for employment.
- Must exhibit exceptional professionalism, be empathetic, compassionate and have excellent communication skills. You will be interacting with healthcare staff and family members during a difficult time.
- Must be detailed oriented, possess excellent writing skills and work independently.
- Valid SC drivers license with clean driving record
- Ability to pass drug test and background check (No Criminal History)
- Good physical condition (must be able to lift as much as 200 lbs or more)
- Clean, neat professional appearance at all times ( facial hair neatly trimmed, hair must always be neatly trimmed, hair must be off the ears and not touching the shirt collar for men)
- Strict dress code is required ( Suit, tie and dress shoes)
- Group health insurance
- Paid vacation, sick day, personal day
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW [Driver for Funeral Home Transportation Service (Charleston, SC, USA) ]