Denver, CO 80216
EA Sween Company
E.A. Sween is hiring for a Driver supervisor!!
We are always looking for talented, hardworking people to join the E.A. Sween family. We are a family-oriented company that understands the significance of our employees and we are successful because of our incredibly committed team. We are looking for a dedicated individual to join our team as Driver Supervisor.
Effectively manage the delivery team, follow procedures and policies including DOT compliance, HACCP regulations, and all safety protocols. Safely provide quality, accurate, cost-effective distribution every time to customer stores.
Position Hours: Generally overnight hours, vary as needed. Must be flexible Monday Through Friday. On-call on weekends as needed. Must have CDL Class A/B License.
Salary for this position is $70,000.00 per year.
E.A. Sween is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
- Effectively manage all delivery to On-Time standards and within KPI goals.
- Maintain HACCP, FESMA, Best Practice qualifications and ensure customer audit compliance.
- Supervise the training and coaching of Leads and Drivers including all safety training for the Delivery Team to include: new driver training field program, monthly safety, and quarterly online safety training, equipment usage, and customer service.
- Ensure all employees cooperate with all aspects of the E.A. Sween Company Safety program and policies. Work with all drivers to reduce the number of vehicle incidents and WC incidents.
- Build good working relationships with store clerks/customer, conduct audits , work with customers on any complaints for resolution.
- At least 21 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s CDL Class A or B license in the state in which you reside
- Some computer Skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be able to pass a physical, drug screen and a criminal background check, and obtain DOT Medical Card
- Must be able to effectively communicate with customers/ employees in a professional manner
- Previous driving experience
- Previous customer service experience
- Previous supervisory experience
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. on a repetitive basis and push/pull up to 300 lbs. of product using a four-wheel dolly and/ or drag hook.
- Must be able to work in all outside weather conditions.
- Must be able to perform frequent bending, kneeling, squatting, turning, reaching over shoulder height, waist level and from floor.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Driver Supervisor (Denver, CO 80216) ]