Columbus, OH, USA
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That’s right, over 100 of America’s most loved brands, to be exact. But there’s so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we’re looking for people like you to join our shared dream of bringing people together for a better world. Are you up for the Challenge?
Our Supply group is responsible for brewing, packaging and shipping the famous Budweiser beer. They also oversee aluminum can manufacturing, barley fields, hop farms and a rice mill. Life in the brewery is non-stop action with high-speed lines, tight production schedules and astonishingly high quality standards. This is a place where we measure efficiency in seconds, not hours, days or weeks. Paramount in all of this is a dedication to safety above all else and social responsibility. 99.8% of everything that enters our breweries is either completely used in the process or recycled. We also dedicate those big, high-speed lines to help our communities during times of disaster by packaging cans of emergency drinking water. Our customers expect the best and the Supply team provides it.
- Maintain machinery, meeting maintenance requirements for 480-volt, 3 phase systems, and minimizing downtime will be necessary.
- Support, troubleshoot, improve, and maintain high-speed production and packaging machinery.
- Utilize SAP to accurately and thoroughly detail and track all corrective and preventive maintenance performed throughout the course of the day; including searching and issuing parts, documenting equipment issues and entering inspection/measurement points
- Prioritize and self-schedule maintenance work around production activities.
- Drive plant goals & objectives through individually led projects and continuous improvement activities
- Responsible for programmable controllers and computer process controls.
- Ensure quality standards are met at all times.
- 8 hour work day, on one of three shifts, 1st: 11PM to 7AM. 2nd: 7AM to 3PM. 3rd: 3PM to 11PM
- Holidays and weekends are also required.
- $33.76/hour ($34.46/hour after 60 days)
- PLC programming and troubleshooting experience required.
- 3 year industrial electrical/programming experience or two-year technical degree preferred
- Outstanding communication and team-orientation skills.
- Knowledge of Servos and related controllers including hydraulic and pneumatic, temperature controls.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems, identify root causes (e.g. six sigma analysis) and propose and implement remedies
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics
- Ability to perform mechanical work, valve replacement, conveyor bearing and chain replacement, motor/gearbox replacement, lube routes
- Ability to learn high voltage above 408v. (e.g., safety procedures/practices, PPE, etc.).
- Application of high-level quality standards.
- Adhere to plant safety and 5S requirements; Complete assigned work efficiently and per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Excellent computer skills.
- Outstanding work history, including good attendance.
Anheuser-Busch is here for the times that matter. The moments where we celebrate, defy challenges, dream of the brighter future we are building today– and all the moments in between. We are a company that brings people together for richer conversations, sweeter celebrations and stronger communities.
Challenge Accepted! Apply Today!
As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It’s this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Electrician Programmer (Columbus, OH, USA) ]