Prescott, AZ, USA
4 Years of troubleshooting complex RF and digital circuits to component level.
• Two years of formal technical education in electronics with a record of certification or a diploma or equivalent (e.g. military).
• Avionics experience preferred, but not required.
• Should be able to solder to JSTD-001, but we will train.
• Must be able to work from complex electronic schematics and diagrams.
• The ability to use a Spectrum Analyzer, Oscilloscope, Signal Generator, Signal Analyzer to test RF and Audio equipment is a plus.
• Comprehension of theory of operations for system, sub-assembly, and component level electronic assemblies.
• Troubleshoot problems and identify effective solutions in a timely manner.
• Must be able to follow testing procedures in an FAA regulated environment.
• Must repair malfunctioning assemblies, cable controls and communication systems.
• Ability to make independent decisions using initiative and judgement in diagnostic troubleshooting.
• Must be able to adapt to different testing environments.
• Must be able to follow both written and oral instructions.
• Must pass eye tests, be able to distinguish colors and correct vision if necessary.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Electronics Service Technician (Prescott, AZ, USA) ]