Washington, DC, USA
Veteran Owned Firm Seeking Entry-Level Document Specialists with Top Secret Clearances
My name is Stephen Hrutka and I am the owner of a Veteran-owned firm in Washington, DC focused on Supply Chain, Strategic Sourcing, and Technical/Cleared Recruiting.
HRUCKUS helps other Veteran Owned businesses recruit for positions across the SBA, HHS, DARPA, and other cutting-edge R&D related defense agencies.
One of my Veteran-owned clients has an urgent need for 2-4 Document Specialists with Top Secret Clearances.
If this role is not a fit for you but you may know someone, I am glad to offer a referral bonus for any successful placements.
Stephen M Hrutka
The Document Specialists will support the NHHC’s mission to collect, preserve, protect, present, and make relevant the artifacts, art, and documents that best capture the Navy’s history and heritage. The Document Specialist will support efforts to include:
- Clearing the remaining archival backlog at NHHC
- Completing a baseline reset (e.g., first time, end-to-end digital inventory) of all archival collections within the Navy Archives
- Conducting an inventory on any remaining Top Secret documents in support of the Archive’s Top-Secret Control Program
- Supporting the overall collection management and timely de- accessioning of records.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize HP Content Manager (HP TRIM) or Micro Focus Content Manager (ECM) to catalog Top Secret Inventory and Records Management
- Support and/or perform quality control reviews of records
- Perform remediation actions for deteriorating records
- Transport boxed records from within the facility
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Active DoD Top Secret Clearance
- Ability to communicate effectively – both orally and in writing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft SharePoint, Adobe Acrobat
- Detail-oriented with ability to work in a high-pressure environment handling sensitive and/or classified information while meeting multiple deadlines
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW [Entry Level Document Specialist – Top Secret Clearance in Washington, DC ]