Santa Clara, CA, USA
San Francisco 49ers
The 49ers Foundation Event Sales Associate helps make an impact in our community through the 49ers Foundation’s equipment sale, Dig for Gold.
Responsibilities and Duties:
● Drives revenue by engaging fans and selling raffle tickets during each 49ers home game at Levi’s Stadium.
● Sales associates may help to activate the Dig For Gold pop-up locations around the stadium, selling game-used equipment and directing fans to our online silent auction.
● Sells at stand-alone events associated with our used-equipment drive.
● Other duties as assigned.
Required Abilities and Skills:
● Ability to communicate with and listen to diverse populations.
● Must be able to maintain a positive and professional attitude while handling difficult situations.
● Work cooperatively with all team members across all departments.
● Ability to react appropriately in emergency and high stress situations.
● Maintain regular and reliable attendance.
Education and Experience:
● Must be 18 years old.
● High school degree or equivalent.
● Sales experience preferred.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
The employee will be working in an indoor/outdoor facility.
The employee is frequently required to talk, hear, stand and walk. The employee is regularly required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit and life and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
This position requires the employee to work extended hours, weekends and/or holidays.
0% of local travel time expected for this position.
The San Francisco 49ers is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or able-status. Click here to view notice of data collection.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Event Sales Associate (Santa Clara, CA, USA) ]