Events are subject to change without notice. Please check the sponsoring event site for schedule changes.
- This event has passed.
Top Secret Hiring Event Linthicum Heights, MD
December 6, 2018 @ 10:00 AM - 3:00 PMFree
IMPORTANT: one or several specific types of clearances are required for this event. If your profile does not meet the requirement, you will not be able to register for the event. We invite you to make sure your Profile is updated before you register.
Date & Time:
Thursday, December 06, 2018
10am-3pm Hiring Event
1743 West Nursery Rd.
Linthicum Heights, MD 21090
AARP will have a photo booth on-site to provide complimentary professional head shots for all interested attendees!
All Registered attendees will receive an Amazon gift card as our holiday gift to you. You must sign out at the registration desk to receive your gift!
Our professional hiring events have benefited nearly a million attendees since 1993. We look forward to helping you advance your career and saving you time in your job search by providing you the opportunity to meet face to face with the nation’s leading companies. Thank you for joining us; we look forward to meeting you at our expos!
- Business or military attire is highly recommended when attending the event. Admission is free.
- Bring many copies of your resume to hand out to employers & arrive early to maximize your interviewing time at the event.
- Be prepared to visit with the companies & organizations of your choice by researching them in advance.
- Pre-register online : This will allow recruiters to find your resume & schedule face-to-face interviews before the event. It also saves you time when you arrive at the show.
- We encourage you to invite your friends, colleagues & family members who are experienced professionals with an active clearance.
- Prepare & practice your brief personal description of your professional skills, unique abilities, past successful accomplishments & relevant experience.
- Follow up immediately with all of the companies that were of strong interest to you with a phone call, email and/or letter.
- The evening before the event, get a good night’s sleep. The morning of the show try to eat a healthy breakfast and exercise.
Job Seekers : If you are unable to attend, please Submit your resume!
Find Jobs by State