Events are subject to change without notice. Please check the sponsoring event site for schedule changes.
Travis AFB, CA Career Fair April 4, 2019
April 4 @ 11:00 AM - 3:00 PMFree
Date and Time
April 4, 2019
11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Delta Breeze Club
400 Windward Drive, Bldg 400
Travis AFB, CA 94535
Facility Access Information
Acceptable Access Documentation
All visitors must possess the following item(s) or you will not be allowed access to the military installation or the Job Fair:
- You must present the following: Military Identification Card (Active, Reserve/Guard, Retiree ID); or Civilian/Contractor CAC Card) OR Non-military photo ID.
- Current and compliant current driver’s license. See the following link for states with compliant licenses: REAL ID STATES. If your state license is not compliant, a valid passport is acceptable.
- Current automobile registration or rental car contract.
- Current proof of automobile insurance or rental car contract.
- If your driver’s license, passport or other identification has expired or is no longer valid you “WILL NOT” be allowed to enter the post.
- As part of security measures on a military post your vehicle may be subject to inspection. This is part of the security measures against any terrorist threats. Please cooperate with security and their mission.
Delta Breeze Club Information
The Job Fair will be held in the Ballroom. Look for registration tables in lobby area.
From the Main Gate to the Delta Breeze Club
Proceed straight once through Main Gate to 3rd stop light
Turn left at 3rd stop light (at hotel)
Proceed to Delta Breeze Club located at 400 Windward Drive.
Plenty of complimentary parking around building.
Please enter through main entrance.
Registration will be in the lobby area.
Do NOT park in any reserved/flag officer designated parking spot.
Find Jobs by State