Chef Koochooloo Inc
- Run personal errands and assist on personal projects.
- Often incorporate feedback received from publishers and investors into already drafted manuscripts, content, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Create PowerPoint documents.
- Post on Social Media
- Perform research and complete long-term projects.
- Listen to meetings, and create Thank you letters
- Listen in meetings and prepare to follow up documents
- Ad-hoc duties
- College degree or previous support experience.
- Able to commit to a fixed time frame of working 7 am-4 pm
- Strong organization skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Extraordinary communication, teamwork, and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail in written correspondence.
- Excellent computer skills, proficiency with Microsoft products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.), and ability to quickly learn new technologies.
Compensation: Will depend on Sample assignment given during the interview process, but between $15-$20/hour
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Executive Assistant at Edtech Startup (Remote) ]