Winston-Salem, NC, USA
EKO Real Estate Management, Inc.
Experienced Maintenance Technician wanted
We are currently looking for an experienced maintenance technician for our apartment complex in Winston-Salem, NC.
Handles all phases of maintenance relating to the completion of work orders, preparation of apartments for occupancy and implementation of preventative maintenance programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspects and maintains all HVAC systems, furnishes plumbing upkeep inside and outside the buildings, ensures that roofs and gutters are in good condition, maintains all recreational facilities.
- Assists supervisor with the quality and efficiency of turning vacant apartments into make ready apartments in a timely manner; assists with overseeing the inspection of make ready apartments; and paints, cleans and prepares apartments for occupancy.
- Assures that a written explanation of work performed in each unit is left for resident.
- Ensures that residents are provided with a clean, safe and well-maintained community, ensures that good public relations are maintained between residents and the maintenance staff.
- Completes all work orders within a 24-hour time frame.
- Shares 24-hour emergency call duties with Maintenance Supervisor.
Learns all aspects of on-site maintenance, implements all aspects of maintenance in preparing apartments for occupancy.
- Keeps all tools and equipment in good working condition.
- Maintains a good property appearance by keeping it free of trash and debris, maintains all recreational facilities as assigned.
- Reports any hazardous, emergency or unusual situations that could possibly be a violation of company policy.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- At least five years’ experience in this field.
- Trades pertaining to Carpentry, Siding, Windows, Doors, Drywall, Painting, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Cabinets, Light Plumbing and Electrical, Certified HVAC are preferred.
- You must have your own transportation and drivers license, you should have the basic tools to perform these duty’s and have the ability to trouble shoot issues and be self motivated. Must be willing to handle emergency calls.
- Pleasing personality and ability to work with and understand the problems and attitudes of residents.
- Good mechanical skills.
- Good organizational skills and interest and enthusiasm for the job..
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
- Works in residential buildings and outdoors.
- Works under moderate supervision.
- Frequently moves about to coordinate work.
- Frequently walks, climbs stairs or ladders, bends, stoops, reaches, uses equipment with hands, pulls, and lifts up to 50 lb.
Please reply to this post with your resume for more information.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Experienced Maintenance Technician wanted (Winston-Salem, NC, USA) ]