Bremerton, WA, USA
Starting Wage: $49,382 annually, DOE
Hours: Full Time, Exempt
Ignite your Passion, Live the Y Cause
Do you like maintaining a clean and pleasing appearance of your place of work? Do you prefer hands on work? As the Facilities Director 1, you will direct and administer all custodial and maintenance activities relating to facility planning, renovation, cleaning, and repair. This includes maintenance of all facilities and grounds, preventative maintenance and related budgets.
If hired, you will hire, train, and supervise staff and volunteers. You will lead your team in maintaining all facility support systems and areas, including pools, exercise equipment, exterior play areas, and mechanical systems. You will ensure the highest standard of cleanliness and repair in maintaining the physical property and site. You will also meet performance measurement through annual giving, major gifts, and/or endowment by telling the Y story and raising charitable dollars to fulfill our mission.
As a full time employee, you will receive a medical/dental/vision benefits package, retirement savings plan, Employee Assistance Plan (EAP), life and long term disability benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO), Extended Leave Plan (ELP), and a family membership to the YMCA of Pierce and Kitsap Counties.
Are you a good fit?
- I have a Bachelor’s degree in facilities management or a related field or equivalent.
- I have 5 years’ experience in the management of facilities and sites, energy management, operation of a computer based preventive maintenance program preferred, maintenance of building standards, and asset control management.
- I have working knowledge of mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems, carpentry, and other maintenance-related areas.
- I have knowledge and working understanding of pool pump and filtration systems, domestic water, and waste water systems preferred. Possess Pool and Spa Operator Certification or be capable of passing certification examination.
- I have knowledge and working understanding of computer based Direct Digital Control (DDC) HVAC systems, low and medium voltage electrical systems.
- I have skills in supervision, budget management and project management.
- I have a positive attitude and previous experience with diverse populations
- I have current CPR for the Professional, AED First Aid and Oxygen certifications.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Facilities Director 1 (Bremerton, WA, USA) ]