Enviremedial Services, Inc.
Enviremedial Services, Inc. is looking for a well-rounded and motivated individual to lead our facilities maintenance crew. This position will require organization, hands-on skills, and strong leadership qualities.
Lead a team of skilled maintenance technicians and perform maintenance on military buildings across the region. This position will require the oversight of technician work, administrative duties, and hands-on maintenance work. You will be required to perform a variety of skilled duties in one or more of the building trades, such as painting, carpentry, minor electrical, cement masonry, drywall or other recognized crafts for the purpose of maintaining, repairing or remodeling government-owned and operated buildings and facilities, to include H.V.A.C. and other mechanical systems. Travel is required for this position.
Example of Duties:
Performs Preventative Maintenance on all mechanical, electrical, structural, and plumbing both inside and outside of buildings. Troubleshoots and diagnoses deficiencies in equipment to provide intelligent recommendations for repair. Prepares reports in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
- Hire, train, and supervise temporary employees and subcontractors; may schedule the workloads of custodial staff and perform custodial duties when required; may oversee contracted janitorial services.
- Assists as directed in the operation and maintenance of mechanical systems, such as plumbing, heating, ventilating, air conditioning, automatic temperature control, electrical, operate riding mower, or other similar equipment as needed.
- May recommend purchases, cost savings measures, and assists with the development of the budget; may be responsible for inventory control.
- Works from blueprints, drawings, or oral instructions.
- May be responsible for maintaining equipment warranties and maintenance agreements for machinery and equipment within the center.
- May perform weekly safety checks throughout the facility to ensure a safe and clean environment for the patrons of the facility and to eliminate all hazards.
Minimum Qualifications – Education and Experience:
- Graduation from High School
- At least five (5) years’ experience in the maintenance field. Experience in large complexes and HVAC knowledge is desired.
- Proficient computer skills in order to complete reports and other required documentation
- Must have a valid State Driver’s License.
- Must be able to pass a considerable background check and drug test.
- Skill in the operation of a variety of hand tools and equipment common to the building trades and/or H.V.A.C., filtration systems, etc.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions; ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing; ability to work with co-workers and the public.– Must be computer literate and knowledgeable in Microsoft Office products.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms, stand; walk; talk or hear; and use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Facilities Maintenance Regional Manager (Louisiana, USA) ]