Aurora, CO, USA
$18-24/hr depending on experience!!
Come experience the Ashley Manor Difference! We value our employees just as much as we value our residents.
What sums up the Ashley Manor Difference? Family & Community
Our mission? Transforming families through each genuine moment of connection
Who are you? A master of efficiency, highly organized, and highly self-motivated. For you, being a facility technician isn’t just about bettering the facility, but it’s about bettering the lives of those living within it. You are relentlessly striving to be better today than you were yesterday and showing kindness to everyone you interact with!
- We use DailyPay! Control when YOU get paid! Use DailyPay if you want to get paid for the hours you’ve already worked when you want – it’s as simple as that
- Homey Feel – Say goodbye to large facilities and unfamiliar faces! Smaller homes foster a family atmosphere for our residents and employee alike
- Dynamic and exciting work environment! No two days are the same. You will be hand on and not stuck in the same routine
- Work with a purpose: Enrich the lives of those within our homes and assist in a better quality of life
- Opportunity for travel available to assist other regions with projects
WHAT A DAY IN THE LIFE LOOKS LIKE:
- Provides maintenance direction for facilities and property within assigned region
- Landscapes and upkeeps lawns, trees and shrubs, including the repair of sprinklers, landscaping tools, mowers, and trimmers
- Snow removal of all walkways and driveways. Responsible for the removal of snow from rooftops if necessary
- Upkeeps and repairs facility appliances such as dishwashers, washing machines, dryers, stovetops, microwaves, ovens, security systems, air conditioners, heating units, etc.
- Repairs including but not limited to: painting, touch ups, lighting, fans, flooring, etc.
- Renovations such as roof replacement, remodels, floor replacement, installation of security systems, expansions, installation of sprinkler systems, etc.
- Purchases and tracks materials, includes reporting of all purchases and receipts
- Trains staff in safe work practices, operation of equipment, and use of materials
- Conducts inspections of grounds including fences, pavement, sprinklers, or other structures to ensure proper function and maintenance
- Changes work plans, work assignments and methods as necessary to reduce or control costs, and to accomplish the work effectively as possible within the budget
- Must pass a criminal background check
- The incumbent will be on call 24-hours a day and may be required to work irregular hours
- Must possess valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and personal automobile insurance
- This position is subject to pre-employment and random drug testing
- Preferred one year of experience in maintenance or a related field
- Knowledge of general maintenance skills, tools, practices and safety precaution
- Knowledge of fire codes and state regulations
- Ability to exercise sound judgment
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, facilities, vendors, and operations staff
- Ability to plan and supervise the accomplishment of maintenance projects
- Ability to supervise and motivate staff
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to operate motor vehicles (including light trucks) safely
The incumbent must be able to perform the essential functions satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodation. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being assigned to this job. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of individuals in the job. This job description is not an employment agreement or an expressed or implied employment contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.
Employee health and safety is our top priority! We are doing our best to ensure we protect our employees, their families, and our residents. We are continuously adapting infection control procedures and adhering to CDC, state and local orders with regard to COVID-19. Our small home like communities help reduce exposure and spread of COVID-19. We have implemented many processes to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our communities and are providing hazard pay for employees caring for positive residents.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Facilities Manager (Aurora, CO, USA) ]