Hybrid (Metro Detroit, MI, USA)
1g-America is seeking a Field Service Engineer to service Electrodynamic Vibration Shaker test systems throughout the United States and internationally.
Must have qualifications;
- U.S. Citizen.
- Willing to travel (including Mexico, Canada and on occasion, outside North America).
- Mechanical and/or electronics aptiitude and training.
- Willing to learn.
- Able to lift 50 pounds.
- Able to be on feet for extended periods.
- Highly developed work ethic.
- Highly developed abilty to work alone and decision making.
Preferred, but not necessary qualifications;
- Schematic reading.
- Electrical safety training.
- Industrial environment training.
- Working directly with customers to assess their needs
- Working closely with 1g’s sales team to coordinate jobs, scheduling, and parts shipment
- Traveling to customer locations
- Troubleshooting systems
- Repairing systems
This position is full-time, all expense paid with benefits. 1g-America is willing to apprentice and train in this highy specialized career.
Salary is DOE.
1g America provides service and preventative maintenance for vibration shaker systems in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Field Service Engineer (Hybrid (Metro Detroit, MI, USA)) ]