North Kingstown, RI, USA
North Eastern’s Leading Janitorial Company is looking for a 1st Shift or 3rd Shift Cleaner to provide contract cleaning to one of our facilities in North Kingstown, RI.
Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the facility by performing various cleaning duties. Cleaning of restrooms, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, moving and breaking down furniture, picking up trash, taking trash bags out, refilling cleaning products, and other strenuous cleaning activities. This position consists of a lot of walking and going up and down stairs. The facility is larger than an airport. Responsibilities are subject to change at any time to accommodate the needs of the facility.
- First Shift from 6:00 am – 2:30 pm (Monday – Friday)
- Third Shift from 11:00 pm – 7:00 am (Sunday – Thursday)
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to provide proof of US Citizenship.
- Must be able to pass Government Clearance.
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English.
- Able to lift 50 lbs following appropriate safety procedures.
- Work in an upright standing position for long periods of time.
- Walk and climb stairs.
- Reach with hands and arms; handle, finger, grasp and feel objects and equipment.
- Ability to quickly and easily navigate the property/building as required to meet the job functions.
- Complete all required forms.
- Climb ladders and work at heights above ground level (maximum 3 feet).
*Please refrain from calling to find out the status of an application. Please contact us via email letting us know your name, phone number and which shift you are interested in at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!*
DISCLAIMER: This is not an all-inclusive job description; therefore, management has the right to assign or reassign schedules, duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.We are committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and will not discriminate on any legally recognized basis, including but not limited to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or uniformed service member status.