Charlotte, NC, USA
FULL TIME – FLEET DRIVER – $1,500 transition incentive paid in first 45 days!
Red Classic Transit (RCT), headquartered in Charlotte, NC, operates over 50 terminals throughout the Southeastern portion of the United States. The (Day) Transport Driver will be responsible for transporting freight within the southeastern footprint servicing internal and external customers, ensuring safe and timely delivery.
- Deliver freight for Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc.& external customers using a combination Tractor Trailer (Class 8 Day Cab, 53ft Van).
- Transport freight from internal and external customer locations and deliver throughout the RCT Network.
- To comply with all local, state, county and federal laws set by the Department of Transportation.
- Adhere to all RCT policies and procedures.
- Participate in sponsored activities and programs designed to improve driver safety awareness.
- Operate with extreme caution to ensure the safety of customers and employees.
- Home Daily
- Competitive pay
- Paid Weekly/ Direct Deposit
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Safety Component Pay
- Electronic Logs.
- Outstanding Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits (Eligible after 60 days)
- Class A, Commercial Driver’s License.
- Minimum 1 years verifiable Tractor Trailer combination experience.
- Must be able to work evening shift.
- Must have an excellent driving record. A 7 year Motor Vehicle Report will be reviewed.
- Must be able to pass and maintain D.O.T. physical requirements and be 23 years of age or older.
- Must have an excellent safety record.
- Must be self-motivated, positive, high degree of integrity, dependable, able to perform job with minimal supervision, within given time standards.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Must have good written communication skills.
Red Classic is an Equal Opportunity Employer
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Fleet Driver – Home Daily Transport Drivers (Charlotte, NC, USA) ]