177 Georgia Ave, Providence, RI, USA
Ira Green, Inc
Ideal candidate would have the qualifications and skills to perform a variety of different job duties within the department. This job requires flexibility as individual will be assigned from job to job as needed during a given shift.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to support:
- Carousel Operation
- Order Picking
- Shipping & Receiving
- Induction Process
- Inventory Replenishment
- Makes recommendations to upgrade processes when improvement opportunities are identified.
- Maintains constant and clear communication with supervisor to ensure proper workflow between assignments.
- Assists in maintaining safety and housekeeping standards in work area.
- Must be able to climb a ladder and walk or stand for entire shift
- Must have some basic computer skills, be able to use a calculator and do basic math
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Previous experience working in a warehouse preferred
- Demonstrates a positive attitude
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
Ira Green, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Floater Logistics Support (177 Georgia Ave, Providence, RI, USA) ]