WNY TILE & STONE CORP
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Flooring Installer to join our team. You will be responsible to lay down a variety of floor materials based on project specifications, including Ceramic Tile, LVT and Carpet Tile. Other job duties include demolition and removal of existing flooring, transporting materials and equipment, cleaning and preparing floor surfaces and applying epoxies and solvents when necessary. You must be proficient in using standard power tools and familiar with different aspects of flooring installation. We prefer candidates with experience in ceramic tile, carpet and LVT installation.
Flooring Installer Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install specified material.
- Prepare surfaces for installation.
- Use hand and power tools to install flooring material.
- Work alongside other installers while emphasizing safety and efficient use of time and materials.
- Maintain a safe working environment and following safety guidelines.
Flooring Installer Requirements and Qualifications:
- Prior experience as a flooring installer or completion of a relevant apprenticeship
- Must be able to read blueprints.
- Ability to read a tape measurer.
- Ability to square a room.
- Comprehensive knowledge of flooring materials and installation techniques
- Physical stamina and ability to lift 70lbs.
- Keen attention to detail
- Must have a valid NYS Drivers Licenses
- Must have a reliable vehicle.
- Must be willing to travel with in Western NY
- OSHA 10 an asset
- High School diploma/ GED an asset
- Experience in installation of Sheet Vinyl, Stretch Carpet, and Wood flooring an asset.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Flooring Installer (Western NY) ]