130 Riverdale Street, Northbridge, MA, USA
Riverdale Mills Corporation
Riverdale Mills is hiring! As we celebrate 40 years of manufacturing excellence, we applaud our talented employees and hope to inspire the next generation of U.S. manufacturers. Our dynamic team of employees is the heartbeat of our business.
We are currently hiring individuals looking to build their careers as we continue to build our business. Our wire mesh products, 3,500 in all, are essential products used in the marine, utilities, telecommunications, defense, agriculture, transportation, energy, water, and wastewater industries.
What we are looking for:
- Proactive team player with positive attitude
- Willingness to learn and work hard
- Pride and ownership in your contribution to a growing organization
- Dependable with a strong work ethic
- We are very Veteran Friendly!!
If this sounds like you, please apply ASAP!
FORKLIFT OPERATOR – 3rd shifts
Forklift Operator’s Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs all duties required for shipping and receiving materials.
- Organizes warehouse as instructed.
- Ensures inventory transactions and material receipts are done in an accurate, timely manner.
- Places stock into inventory locations in a timely manner.
- Delivers raw materials and shop supplies to production areas as required.
- Complies with all existing safety and material handling policies and procedures.
- Performs all other duties as assigned or needed.
Forklift Operator’s Education & Experience:
- High school diploma; general education degree (GED) or equivalent experience.
- Requires 1+ years of applicable work experience.
- Prior experience using RF scanners.
- Must pass forklift operator training; training will be provided in-house.
- Requires basic reading, writing and math skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office a must
We offer an attractive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, a dental/vision, 401(k), Profit Sharing and Paid Time Off.
We will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.
Employee health and safety is Riverdale Mills’ top priority. Employees are provided with protective face masks and gloves, enhanced cleaning procedures remain in place, and social distancing is required by all to ensure the well-being of our team members.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Forklift Operator – 3rd shift (130 Riverdale Street, Northbridge, MA, USA) ]