Marion, SC, USA
Our Secret Ingredient is our Teammates.
We offer great rewards, competitive pay, career advancement and growth opportunities.
Full Time Teammates are also eligible for:
• Paid Training
• Paid Time Off plus paid holidays
• 401(k) with Company matching on a dollar-for-dollar basis
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
• Group Health Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability
• Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
Refresh and Grow your Career with Us!
The Fountain Installer is responsible for professionally delivering, installing, moving, removing, and, or providing low-priority maintenance on fountains and other types of beverage dispensing equipment to the customers’ satisfaction, safely and efficiently per company standards. This position is also responsible for providing great customer service and communication to Coca-Cola Consolidated (CCC), Coca-Cola North America (CCNA), and Equipment Reutilization Solutions (ERS) internal and external customers with the ability to sell revenue-generating service through the Coca-Cola Consolidated Equipment Reutilization Solutions (CCC ERS) proposition.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Handles the replacement, installation, removal, and low priority maintenance of fountain and other types of beverage dispensing equipment at customer locations safely and efficiently while meeting the customers’ satisfaction and adhering to Company standards
- Drives safely following all motor vehicle laws without distraction and maintain a safe working environment by completing all assigned safety training activities and adhering to all safety policies and procedures, including but not limited to conducting Department of Transportation (DOT) daily pre-trip and daily post-trip inspections of vehicle, if required
- Administers the assembly of fountain equipment on customer locations by loading and unloading fountain equipment using a forklift, pallet jack, and hand trucks; removing packaging materials and equipment pods using cordless impact driver, sockets, and wrenches; verifying that the asset numbers being loaded are those assigned for the day
- Properly operates handheld devices to maintain accurate delivery, removal, and movement records, including parts inventory accountability
- Troubleshoots and resolves minor technical issues for equipment that is not functioning properly at the time of delivery. If unresolved, a service call is placed
- Completes all required training, and maintains updates and documents related to all fountain equipment
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Must be able to lift 50 to 100 pounds
- Moves large pieces of equipment
- Drive and ride for long periods
- Operates vehicle, hand trucks, fountain lifts, ladders, electrical and cordless drills and saws, and electronic devices
- Works on ladders, under counters, and inside cabinets, in uncontrolled temperatures on many types of jobs
- Night work is a requirement and is typically rotated amongst team members
- General knowledge or ability to learn some electrical and plumbing skills
- Must be organized and have the ability to work on a team to accomplish large install jobs
- Past installation experience is a plus
- High school diploma or GED
- Knowledge acquired through up to 12 months of work experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to obtain Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Department of Transportation (DOT) Physical
- Ability to obtain forklift and pallet jack certification
- Ability to pass company certification programs for equipment repair and safety – i.e. BEST, FAST
Work environment will vary, including but not limited to exposure to weather conditions, coolers, and customer storage areas which may be non-temperature controlled
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Fountain Installer (Marion, SC, USA) ]