901 North B Street, Sacramento, CA, USA
At CreativeMC, we design and create branded products for our clients. We pride ourselves on having long-term, happy clients, due to our quality, design creativity, and customer service (which all involves you). See who we are at www.creativemc.com
Here is how we work… we design unique, high-end products (swag) for other businesses in Tech (Google, Meta and more), Education (major universities), Medical (hospitals), Legal (law firms) and more. Our clients use these branded products for promotional gifts at conferences, large company events, and as employee rewards.
Our Sacramento Fulfillment Center receives our finished customized products from our production vendors. The fulfillment team receives, verifies, and places the product into inventory storage. As per our shipping schedule, single or multiple products are assembled into gift boxes and shipped to the end recipient: our client’s customers or employees. For our larger clients, we offer a B2B online store, populated with their branded items for ease of ordering.
We help clients who have many annual events by maintaining their event materials including signage, table clothes and much more. Here is where you come in…one of your key responsibilities is to manage client events materials and orders. When they open their boxes of branded give-away products, they will also have what they need to set up their booths and tables. Each day, we receive 2-3 truck deliveries and process and ship between 100-200 orders. This requires great teamwork and cross-trained Associates. As our Fulfillment Center Associate, you will also help in picking, packing, gift assembly, and shipping using UPS Worldship or FedEx.
If you have experience in most of the areas listed above and you like the comradery of a highly functional and fun team, then please read on.
- Compensation: $17.50 – $18.00 an hour
- Full time: Monday – Friday 8:00 – 4:30 (with occasional OT) (earlier start in summer to avoid the heat)
- Benefits: healthcare (dental, medical, vision), 15 days annual, accrued PTO, 8 paid holidays and a 401k with a 3-5% match
- ESOP: Employee owned with annual share distribution following initial employment period
- Company Fun – barbecues, ESOP parties, holiday events…and team building activities
- Work with a quality control and customer service approach in everything you do.
- Receive, unpack, verify order accuracy, and place inventory in bins.
- Inspect incoming products for defects and damages.
- Pick, pack and kit orders accurately for timely shipping.
- Prep for shipping, double check for accuracy, and use shipping software.
- Actively communicate with the Fulfillment Center Manager and members of the sales team for confirmation of details or to report issues.
- Organize stock and assist in inventory counts.
- Assist in maintaining an organized and clean warehouse space.
- Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations.
- Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in a warehouse or fulfillment center, as described above; experience with online shipping processing and documentation Fed Ex and UPS, is preferable.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Basic computer skills in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel).
- Able to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Keen attention to detail – able to identify product by size, type, style, color or product code with great accuracy.
- Possess basic math and reasoning skills.
- Teamwork oriented – willing to help in any way.
- Possesses professional values and exhibits ethical conduct.
- Good sense of humor and great attitude.
If you are qualified and interested, please tell us why you are the best fit for the job AND submit your resume to us at: CMCcareers1@gmail.com; please put “Fulfillment Center Associate” in the subject line.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Fulfillment Center & Events Associate, Sacramento, CA (901 North B Street, Sacramento, CA, USA) ]