Euclid, Ohio, USA
Oxford Government Consulting
$16.65 per hour + $4.18 per regular hour for health and welfare
Oxford Government Consulting (Oxford) is seeking general clerks. The general clerk III provides overall clerical support functions for the processing activities. These activities include:
- Perform a variety of benefit administration and case processing tasks assigned to higher level staff.
- Enter data into the client systems of record.
- Perform tasks associated with the document management activities to include plan and participant file maintenance (scanning, indexing, and document preparation).
- Develops and performs business processes.
- Answers benefits questions.
- May be required to travel for data collection trips.
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
- Two years of related experience.
- Strong knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the document management field.
- High key strokes per hour.
- Strong computer skills.
- Must be able to exercise analysis and experience in selecting documented procedures to follow in searching for, interpreting, selecting, or coding items to be entered from a variety of source documents.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Excellent judgment and use of discretion; trustworthiness with sensitive information is paramount.
- Must be able to work all shift schedules.
- Working overtime and on weekends may be required.
- Repetitive motion may be required.
- Capability of frequently lifting 35-pound boxes.
- Must work well with coworkers and managers • Must be able to monitor email account daily.
- Must be able to work at computers for long periods of time.
- Must be able to stand, walk, complete simple hand grasps, reach with hands and arms, sit, talk, and hear.
- Ability to adapt to change and varying work priorities upon short notice.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
General clerks are provided a generous benefit package, including:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Accident insurance
- Life insurance with long-term care
- Matching 401(k)
- Paid time off
- Paid government holidays
Background Investigation Required
All positions require a minimum of a NACI, including fingerprinting. Staff may not start work until the agency security office has provided approval to access contract documents. Security paperwork and fingerprinting will be required and coordinated as part of the hiring process.
Oxford is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and honors its diverse team (minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, veterans).
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW [General Clerk III–Euclid, Ohio (Euclid, Ohio, USA) ]