16 Northwest 63rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Delta Dental of Oklahoma
Join Delta Dental of Oklahoma, the leading dental benefits provider in the State of Oklahoma.
Looking for someone that wants to make a difference.
This position will work 40 hours per week.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
The Grant Program Specialist is responsible for conducting most aspects of the grant life cycle and process, including but not limited to: researching applicant programs; reviewing and evaluating grant requests and reports; analyzing financials and supporting documents; conducting site visits and interviews; interfacing with applicants, grantees and the dental and nonprofit communities; participating in projects and at events; and developing Foundation documents and grant recommendations under the guidance of the Foundation Director. The Grant Program Specialist also assists with development of communication and public relations materials; and oversees the Foundation’s undergraduate and professional education programs. Additionally, the Grant Program Specialist serves in the role of back-up Dental Care Navigator and back-up Clinic Facilitator for Oral Wellness Screening events, and performs other duties, as needed. (Clinic Facilitator role requires physical exertion due to setting up and dismantling portable screening equipment.) Full-time position with occasional evenings, weekends, and overnight travel required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, communications or related field and two (2) years of nonprofit staff experience, OR High School diploma or equivalent and a minimum of five (5) years of nonprofit staff experience.
- Oklahoma drivers’ license and excellent driving record.
- Grant Program Specialist or Foundation Program Officer experience.
- Experience with dental-related charities or programs.
- Understanding of dental field and oral health issues.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Grant Program Specialist (16 Northwest 63rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK, USA) ]