177 Georgia Avenue, Providence, RI, USA
Ira Green, Inc
SUMMARY: Under the general direction of the Design Manager; Complete tasks as assigned in a timely manner including but not limited to:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides in-house graphic design, print preparation, and archiving of marketing collateral including but not limited to brochures, direct mail, advertising, website materials, posters, packaging, and logos for all products and services.
- Product Photography – with use of Photography equipment such as SLR camera, Tripod and Photo Light box
- Photo Manipulation: Resize, crop, and otherwise manipulate photos for company websites and internal use.
- Will act as Liaison between Design and other all departments – to fulfill requests as needed
- Maintain library of photos and digital assets – Link photos to items within company’s management software system
- Communicate with Domestic & Overseas vendors for file sharing purposes
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- F.A. in Graphic Design or Fine Arts; or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, MS Office
- Willingness to learn and take direction / receive constructive criticism
- Ability to work independently
- Organized and able to multi-task in a high-volume environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Ideal candidate will be a Positive, Motivated Team player with an eagerness to learn and grow while wearing multiple hats within the design department.
Ira Green, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Graphic Designer (177 Georgia Avenue, Providence, RI, USA) ]