Corpus Christi, Texas
Corpus Christi Water Processing
We are looking for a safety focused Hazmat CDL Driver to join our dynamic team at the Corpus Christi, Texas operation.
Key responsibilities and functions may include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure that Safety is the first priority by complying with all safe work practices, rules, regulations, and safety polices as set forth by the company and the customer.
- Drive and operate all CDL required equipment in a safe and professional manner, which includes Roll-Off Trucks and Vacuum Trucks; Perform Pre/Post Trip inspections on units.
- Properly document all Company, Federal, State, and Customer documentation/paperwork as required by law and or established policy in a clear and legible manner.
- Ability to operate high-pressured water-blaster and vacuum equipment.
- Perform Field Technician duties as required (i.e. shoveling, tank cleaning)
- Able to effectively and professionally communicate with on-site customer representative.
- Available to work variable shifts & schedules that may include nights or weekends.
- Able to troubleshoot equipment, and as the need arises perform minor repairs
- Ensure equipment and company property is maintained in proper condition.
- Must have and maintain a Class “A” CDL license with a Tanker Endorsement (N) or Combination of Tanker and Hazardous (X) endorsement, and current DOT medical certificate.
- Must have at least 2 years experience.
- Maintain insurability under the company’s insurance plan.
- Must be able to comprehend and understand the English language to a level that all safety instructions and emergency situations are complied with.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment, random, reasonable suspicion, and or post-accident/injury substance abuse screening and background check.
- Must be able to repetitively sit, lift, stoop, bend, squat, kneel, reach and crawl.
- Must be able to work in extreme conditions such as; heat, cold, dusty, and wet conditions for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work in confined spaces and tight quarters.
- Must be able to wear protective clothing such as respirators, safety glasses, steel toe shoes, coveralls, and hearing protection.
- Must be capable of working extended hours and variable shifts.
We offer eligible employees a comprehensive benefits packaging including:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [HAZMAT CLASS A CDL DRIVER (Corpus Christi, Texas) ]