Emelle, AL, USA
Performs complex preventative maintenance tasks, and troubleshoots and repairs a wide variety of equipment (Trucks and Yellow Iron).
Experience: Six years of relevant work experience.
- Valid driver’s license and must have a clean driving record.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
Ability to perform physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
Successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and physical.
NEW EMPLOYEE TRAINING
- HAZWOPER (24 Hour)
- DOT & M2Z (Driver Only)
- RCRA / HAZWOPER Training:
Resource Conservation & Recovery Act (RCRA)
- Clean Air Act (CAA)
- Clean Water Act (CWA)
- Toxic Substance Control Act (TSCA)
Superfund Amendment & Reauthorization Act (SARA)
Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA)
National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES)
Occupational Safety & Health Act (OSHA)
Hazardous Waste Transportation Act (HWTA)
Code of Federal Regulation (CFR 40, 29, & 49)
- Contingency Plan
Spill Prevention Control & Countermeasure Plan (SPCC)
- Security Plan
Standard Division Practices (per department) (SDP’s)
- Refresher Training As Required By Law
- Pre Employment Physical and Drug Test
- Complete Physical Biennially
Pulmonary Function Test (PFT), Audiogram and Respirator Fit Test annual
Physical at Termination
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
- Skill in operating tools, equipment, parts and procedures utilized during the repair and servicing of vehicles and equipment, skill in repair of special purpose equipment, ability to effectively communicate needed repairs or tasks, ability to diagnose defects in and repair a variety of equipment and vehicles, ability to utilize fleet maintenance software program, and knowledge of Total Tire Maintenance Program may be required.
- Respirators – Full face OV/AG or half face with face shield
- Full face supplied air in some arrears
Suit – Appropriate Barrier Suite: Liquid – yellow Tyvek with sleeves, apron, booties; Solid – white Tyvek
Gloves – appropriate to hazards present – PVC over Nitrile or Butyl (Liquid Waste) Leather Work (Solid Waste), Leather/Cloth work (when handling equipment or containers)
Overshoes – Vinyl Booties – Waterproof Boots – Chemical Resistant Boots
- Safety glasses
- Hard Hats
- Shoes – Steel Toe
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Emelle, AL, USA) ]