16 Northwest 63rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Delta Dental of Oklahoma
Join Delta Dental of Oklahoma, the leading dental benefits provider in the state of Oklahoma.
This position will work 40 hours per week.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
As the primary contact between the company and the IS Department, this person provides the first level of problem resolution within IS. Common responsibilities include setting up new employees, maintaining printers and scanners, managing internal assets and supplies, disposing of excess inventory, maintaining cable and floor diagrams, and FTP & Board Portal security.
- Associates degree in IT
- Minimum of two years prior experience in IT Support/Help Desk or related role
- Requires ability to be a self-starter and work with minimal supervision
- Requires strong interpersonal skills. Must communicate with a wide range of clients at a variety of educational levels
- Strong organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree in IT
- Experience supporting Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft Office and Windows OS
- Experience managing users and computers with Microsoft Active Directory
- CompTIA, A+, and Network+ certifications a plus
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Helpdesk Administrator (16 Northwest 63rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK, USA) ]