130 Riverdale Street, Northbridge, MA, USA
Riverdale Mills Corporation
The Henschel Operator performs various operations to combine ingredients according to an established formula and operate mixing machine to obtain proper polyvinyl chloride power and other chemical supplies to blend dry formulas for use in plastic coating wire mesh.
Henschel Operator Job Requirements:
- Ability to communicate with others.
- Fluent in English.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to read and use micrometer and measuring tape.
- Knowledgeable in the use of various hand and electrical power tools.
- Understand production schedule to maximize output
Henschel Operator Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow a written formula, and/or verbal instructions to measure and blend all prescribed ingredients in designated quantities into the mixing machine to obtain material which meets appearance and quality standards.
- Ability to work on elevated platform to obtain raw material while pouring into the mixer and start the machine.
- Arrange and stack bags of ingredients on platform besides machine for easy access.
- Check all temperatures, settings, and controls to ensure compliance with formula.
- Visually inspect finished powder, noting unusual appearance.
- Remove filled Gaylord and transport it to coating line.
- Replace empty Gaylord to catch finished product at mixer.
- Maintain necessary records.
- Move materials as necessary in the performance of duties or as directed.
- Detect and report improper operation of faulty equipment and unusual conditions to the supervisor.
- Maintain work area and equipment in clean, safe and orderly condition.
- Follow prescribed safety rules and regulations along with maintaining quality standards.
- On feet for most of shift
- Lifting up to approximately 50 lbs.
- Pushing, pulling, turning, twisting, and bending.
- Repetitive squatting and kneeling
- Repetitive hand motion.
- Climbing stairs
Riverdale Mills Corporation is one of the largest manufacturers of galvanized and PVC coated welded wire mesh in the world. A privately held company based in Northbridge, MA, Riverdale Mills specializes in the design and manufacturing of commercial, industrial and consumer wire products, tools and accessories for the marine, aquaculture, security, and construction and farming industries. The company’s exemplary quality and manufacturing expertise is known worldwide. Riverdale’s brand names include: Aquamesh®, WireWall®, MarineMesh®, Geomesh™ and Soft-Step™.
We offer an attractive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, a dental/vision, 401(k), Profit Sharing and Paid Time Off.
Riverdale Mills is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
If you are a proactive person who takes pride and ownership in your contribution, have excellent attention to detail and want to be part of a growing organization this could be your next long term role.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Henschel Operator (130 Riverdale Street, Northbridge, MA, USA) ]