WASHINGTON DC AREA
THE SMART EFFECT, LLC
We are seeking Personal Lifestyle Assistants who serves as an independent contractor and can accept projects on a project by project basis. The Personal Assistant will provide individual and family home organization services and other support services, as well as, business support to our clients, as needed.
This resource must be reliable, resourceful, motivated, extremely organized, and enthusiastic. In addition, they must be committed to customer satisfaction. The Assistant will plan and organize needs of our client’s personal lives and family lives to include declutter homes, organizing homes, closet, garages, etc. In some instance the contractor will also coordinate travel, small events, and other lifestyle activities.
He/she may run errands, perform personal shopping, research, filing, data entry, and coordinate other Judy team members for projects.
- Pass background checks.
- Provide two verifiable professional references, and one personal reference.
- Have personal Android or iPhone with you at all times.
- Have transportation to and from projects.
- Have valid driver’s license and auto insurance and able to transport others, if necessary.
- Computer needed.
- Must have access to dependable vehicle.
- Timely and responsiveness required..
- Always put the customer first and go the extra mile.
Desired Skills & Experience:
As a Personal Lifestyle Assistant, you must have the following skills/experience:
Minimum of 3 years of work, project coordination, project management, homecare support, cleaning, and /or professional assistant experience.
- Very organized.
- Willing to organize homes, closets, decorate/stage homes, declutter homes.
- Good computer , database, and calendar management skills.
- Great attention to details.
- Able to plan and anticipate the needs of others.
- Likes to create order out of chaos.
- Doesn’t mind tedious tasks.
- Willing to do what makes the customer happy.
- Great with people.
- Quick thinker and resourceful.
- Ability to accept flexible projects.
- Ability to work on-call but, creates own schedule.
- Able to lead projects, if needed.