Airadigm Solutions is a testing company that focuses on optimizing indoor airflow by measuring and proportioning air and water flow throughout new and existing commercial buildings.
Work for a team where people take care of each other, a team that respects each other and enjoys their job! Stay active and solve problems!
We give you an excellent career opportunity, not just a job! Our Airadigm Solutions Training Academy is a state-of-the-art facility where we train you for a new career and you get paid to train, not pay to get trained!
Airadigm Solutions has a great culture of:
- Always Improving
- All In
- No experience necessary
- Must be 18 years or older with a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid driving license with a clean driving record for the past five years
- Must be able to climb and work off ladders
- Some travel may be required from time to time
- Company vehicle with company-provided test instruments.
- Company work shirts, hats, jackets, hard hats, safety glasses, and vests provided.
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance with eligibility on the first of the following month from date of hire and above average company contribution toward premiums.
- Three weeks paid Earned Time Off (vacation, sick days, personal time) with accrual eligibility on week 2 of employment.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with up to 4% Company match. Eligibility after 90-Day Introductory Period.
- Seven paid major holidays off.
- A monthly $50.00 cell phone reimbursement.
- Traveling Cost Paid by Company: Hotels, $50 per diem, and travel time paid.
- AAA Plus Memberships
- Enrollment into Airadigm Technical Academy
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [HVAC TAB Technician (Remote) ]