Raleigh, NC, USA
Enviremedial Services, Inc.
Enviremedial Services, Inc. is a fast-growing contractor seeking experienced, self-motivated, commercial service technicians with a great work ethic and drive to excel in this competitive and fast-paced industry. Leverage your current skills while developing new skills and join an incredible team. Are you tired of being on-call, working weekends, and holidays? Join our team and have a dependable schedule. Overnight travel is required for this position.
We are currently seeking skilled Commercial HVAC Service Technicians with a minimum of 3 years of commercial HVAC service experience. The Commercial Service Technician is responsible for the installation, maintenance and repair of HVAC systems utilizing their knowledge of refrigeration theory, electrical schematics, pneumatics and electronic control systems, pipe fitting, welding/brazing and mechanical layouts. Technician will perform services on US ARMY Reserve sites throughout North & South Carolina. Overnight Travel is required for this position (travel is estimated to be two weeks per month). Company vehicle will be provided.
- Responsible for servicing products and equipment on assigned projects
- Performs repairs, overhauls, and start-ups of commercial HVAC systems
- Uses a variety of hand tools, following blueprints, wiring diagrams, piping schemes or engineering specifications, to diagnose and repair units
- Performs preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and diagnostics, replacement, and modifications as needed
- Prepares for on-site installation and repairs by examining building layout, anticipating difficulties, gathering materials and coordinating on-site work as necessary.
- Documents work by completing paperwork on each job and maintaining files.
- Keeps current all manufacturers’ products concerning installation, operation, maintenance, service, and repair
- Provides technical support to management
- Flexibility to work on other assigned tasks ase required, such as kitchen equipment refrigerators/freezers, minor plumbing, minor electrical, etc.
- 3+ years of commercial HVAC service experience
- HVAC trade school certification or apprenticeship program or an acceptable equivalent
- Valid driver’s license with clean drivers record
- Must be able to pass Federal background Check and 10 Panel Pre-Employment Drug Screening
- EPA Approved Universal Technician Certification
- Low Voltage Electrical Certification preferred
Company Sponsored Benefits:
- Enviremedial Services, Inc. is an Employee Owned Company. Often referred to as an ESOP, an ESOP is similar to a Profit Sharing Plan which allows the Sponsor to contribute not only cash, but also its own stock for the benefit of participating employees. ESI established the ESOP to enable employees to accumulate a beneficial ownership interest in the stock of ESI, which is not publically traded, and to share in the potential growth and profits of ESI. Please note that the ESOP does not provide voting rights to any shares allocated to the employee.
- Eligibility To become eligible to participate in the ESOP the employee must have attained the age of 21. An eligible employee who has worked at least 1,000 hours in a 12-month period beginning on their date of hire will become a “Participant” in the plan on the first January 1 or July 1 after the end of the 12-month period.
- Vacation – Effective immediately
- 0-3 years of service: 80 Hours – 10 days each year
- 4-5 years of service: 96 Hours – 12 days each year
- 6+ years of service: 120 Hours – 15 days each year
- Sick Pay Max Accrual of 56 hours per year Accrual begins immediately upon hire.
- Per Executive Order (EO) 13706 Employees will accrue (earn) not less than one (1) hour of paid sick leave for every thirty (30) hours worked on or in connection with a covered contract, up to a maximum of fifty-six (56) hours.
- Eleven (11) Predetermined Holidays – Effective immediately
- ESI 401(k) Plan- 25% Discretionary Employer Match Effective after 90 days
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Long Term Disability Insurance -Effective on the first of the month following 60 days of employment. Enviremedial Services Inc. Pays approximately 90% of Employee only coverage and competitive percentages of dependent coverage.
* Immediately upon hire, a fringe benefit of $4.23 per hour (for all regular time up to 40 hours per week worked on SCA Contracts), will be paid into a 401(k) in your name. Once health insurance selections become effective the fringe benefit amount will change depending upon the level of insurance you select.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [HVAC Technician (Raleigh, NC, USA) ]