177 Georgia Ave, Providence, RI, USA
Ira Green, Inc
- Operate hydraulic stamping presses as well as trimming machines.
- Inspects pieces for defects or damage and to ensure customer standards are met.
- Operates machine using standard safety procedures.
- Must be able to stand or sit for entire shift.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- You might be required to fill out machine logs as well as first piece inspections forms.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Ira Green, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Hydraulic-Trim Press Operator (177 Georgia Ave, Providence, RI, USA) ]