Menomonie, WI, USA
Bear Valley Electric
Bear Valley Electric is now accepting applications for Journeyman Electricians who want a career opportunity with a growing privately held company. We are a family oriented electrical contracting company who prides itself on providing superior quality and exceptional customer service primarily serving the commercial, industrial and agricultural markets in the Chippewa Valley. Bear Valley Electric is located in Menomonie, Wisconsin.
- Ability to work safe and willingness to participate in companywide safety training and policy.
- Ability to read blueprints and follow written as well as verbal directions.
- Measuring, cutting, bending, threading, assembling and installing conduit.
- Overseeing or participating in wire installations with conduit & cable tray.
- Connecting power to equipment.
- Must work well with others and on your own.
- The ability to lead an apprentice.
- Experience with power tools, aerial lifts, buckets trucks, etc.…
- Ability to work overtime.
- Company Paid Time Off
- Company Paid Holidays
- 401k Plan with Company Match
- Annual 401k Profit Sharing
- Annual Cash Profit Sharing
- Company Sponsored Medical and Dental Insurance (Single, Spouse, or Family Plans)
- Company Paid Short-Term Disability
- Paid Safety Training
- Paid Technical Training & reimbursement for Pre-Approved Elective Training
- Tool Allowance Program
- Heated/Covered Parking for Company Work Trucks
- Bereavement Pay
- Limited Travel
Education and/or Experience: A valid Journeyman License and 5+ years of related experience is required. CDL is not required, but encouraged.
Please send resume and cover letters to: email@example.com
Or apply in person at 1728 Indianhead Dr E, Menomonie, Wisconsin.