130 Northbridge Street, Northbridge, MA, USA
Riverdale Mills Corporation
Full time/Non- Exempt
The Industrial Electrician’s responsibilities include: install, maintain, test, troubleshoot and repair industrial electrical equipment and associated electrical and electronic controls, while ensuring that work is in accordance with relevant codes.
Industrial Electrician’s Education and Experience:
- Must possess and maintain current Massachusetts Journeyman Electrical License
- 5 years in the field or electrical apprenticeship OR 2 years of technical school – graduate and 2 years in the field.
- 3 years Electrical & Controls experience required.
Industrial Electrician’s Qualifications/Requirements:
- State license depending upon job – NCCER certification if no state license
- Completed electrical apprenticeship program
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an industrial or commercial setting Experience working with: Voltage levels up to 4,160
- VFD / DC drives
- Troubleshooting non-working circuits
- AC/DC Motor Maintenance
- Motor Control Centers
- Conveyor systems
- Bridge control systems
Industrial Electrician’s Job Responsibilities:
- Performs all phases of installation, maintenance, repair and inspection of electrical and instrumentation systems and service work
- Installs, repairs and maintains electrical motors, complex electronic devices, control panels, relays, conduit and switches ensuring proper electrical operation of generators and transformers
- Interprets electrical blueprints
- Uses meter and motor testing equipment
- Ability to understand control schematics
- Ability to read and understand installation instructions and wiring diagrams for basic equipment
We offer an attractive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including Health Insurance, a Dental/Vision, 401(k), Profit Sharing. Tuition Reimbursement and Paid Time Off.
We will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.
As Riverdale Mills celebrate 40 years of manufacturing excellence, we applaud our talented employees and hope to inspire the next generation of U.S. manufacturers. Our dynamic team of employees is the heartbeat of our business.
We are currently hiring individuals looking to build their careers as we continue to build our business. Our wire mesh products, 3,500 in all, are essential products used in the marine, utilities, telecommunications, defense, agriculture, transportation, energy, water, and wastewater industries.
What we are looking for:
- Proactive team player with positive attitude
- Willingness to learn and work hard
- Pride and ownership in your contribution to a growing organization
- Dependable with a strong work ethic
- If this sounds like you, please apply ASAP!
Employee health and safety is Riverdale Mills’ top priority. Employees are provided with protective face masks and gloves, enhanced cleaning procedures remain in place, and social distancing is required by all to ensure the well-being of our team members.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Industrial Electrician – All Shifts (1st, 2nd & 3rd) (130 Northbridge Street, Northbridge, MA, USA) ]