Anchorage, AK, USA
HII-Mission Driven Innovative Solutions Inc.
HII – Mission Driven Innovative Solutions Inc. (HII-MDIS) provides mission-critical engineering and technical service to Information Technology, Federal Civilian, and National Security, Aerospace & Defense and International government and commercial customers at over 100 locations worldwide.
HII – MDIS is currently seeking an Information Assurance Systems Engineer to work at Elmendorf Air Force Base in Anchorage, AK.
The 611 Air Communications Squadron requires cyberspace operations and information assurance (IA) support to execute its mission for providing Command, Control, Communications, Computer, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) systems and exercise & training support for the Air Operations Center, Alaskan NORAD Region, and Pacific GSUs through network operations, program management, and cyber defense ensuring air sovereignty and homeland defense.
Duties and Responsibilities (to include but not be limited to the following):
- Provide relevant and knowledgeable technical and subject matter expertise for emerging capabilities.
- Conduct front-end analyses and analysis of alternatives on systems capabilities and requirements.
- Develop and document System Architecture models, Measures of Effectiveness (MOE) across warfare areas and system/software requirements and capabilities.
- Support technical planning and communications architecture design and development.
- Develop, improve, and implement Computer Network Defense (CND) and IA Vulnerability Management programs on classified networks and systems. Support Continuous Monitoring (CM) and assist in developing and implementing plans of action and milestones.
- Develop and provide IA and CND training, guides and instructions.
- Provide network and system security on PACAF mission and training systems
Qualifications and Experience:
- DoD 8570.1 IAT-I certification (e.g., A+ CE, CCNA-Security, Network+ CE, SSCP)
- 3 years of engineering experience in system design and architecture development with modern computer platforms (e.g., OS, cloud computing, datacenter operations).
- A strong working knowledge of RMF, ACAS, and eMASS.
- The ability to attain a DoD 8570.1 IAT-II certification (e.g., CSA+, Security + CE, SSCP, GICSP, CCNA, GSEC) within 90 days of hire.
- Defense Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) proficiency.
- eMASS and ACAS training and familiarity.
- All candidates will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation and drug screening per HII requirements.
- A Secret level security clearance is required.