Charlotte, NC, USA
Duncan-Parnell was voted as the best mid-sized family business for 2020 by the Charlotte Business Journal.
Founded in 1946, we are a leading supplier of high-quality signs and graphics for design firms, retail establishments, architects, construction companies, home builders, developers, and many other clients across the Southeast. We specialize in providing signs and graphics and a range of services to help make our customers’ projects successful. Today, we’re proud to remain an independent, family-owned business with 15 locations in North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Virginia, and Florida.
Are you interested in working for a growing, well-respected, family-owned company that values employees? If so, this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
This position will be primarily responsible for providing indoor and outdoor installation services. The successful candidate must be self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Install signs and graphics at customer site which requires but is not limited to:
- Manual labor, basic painting and use of power tools
- Prep, assembly and installation of 8’x 8’ or smaller exterior signs
- Exterior banners and banner frames
- Interior acrylic prints using wall anchors and stand-offs
- Assist production team as needed to complete work and meet customer deadlines
- Use and maintenance of company vehicle per guidelines
- Comfortable working from heights, atop ladders and power lifts
- Additional tasks as assigned
- Good driving record
- High School diploma
- Ability to offer premier customer service to all clients regardless of the situation
- Ability to handle and resolve problems
- Must possess excellent organizational skills needed for handling multiple priorities
- 3M Certification and background in the construction and graphics industries helpful
DUNCAN-PARNELL OFFERS A COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PROGRAM INCLUDING:
- Medical, dental, vision, life and long term disability insurance
- Medical and dependent care FSA
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Reimbursement for approved training
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. They are not intended as a complete list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Installer – Construction Signs & Graphics (Charlotte, NC, USA) ]