1490 South Price Road, Chandler, AZ, USA
Emergency Parts Logistics LLC
Emergency Parts Logistics (EPL) specializes in same day critical time shipments throughout the United States and Canada. Organizations in the Aerospace, Mining, Oil & Gas, Pulp & Paper, High-Tech, Military and Government industries will eventually require a next flight out service. Any courier can put a time critical shipment on a flight and send it on its way. However, the real challenge is to ensure there are no delays, no penalties and no loss of revenues, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Over the years, our team at EPL has moved thousands of time critical shipments for different industries, providing us with global real life experiences.
At EPL, we create detailed SOP’s for all parties prior to any next flight out situation. Our approach will avoid lost time due to communication issues, broker delays and improper routings. We all know, if there will be a delay it is usually with customs.
We ensure that your shipment is moving at all times without delays. The chosen routings will have the right equipment, freight is accessible, transships are achievable and deadlines are met.
- Dealing with Agents, Customers, Staff, Customs and shipment tracking
- Make scheduled pick-ups throughout Canada and the US and possibly Internationally as required
- Develop business relationships with clients through daily interactions
- Manage coordination of routing using SMS App
- Communicating regularly with all parties, advising and giving feedback on routing, flights, and ETA to ensure premier customer service provisions are continually maintained
- Responsible for collecting, organizing, updating all expense paperwork/receipts for timely submission
- Ensure cross-border shipments (US) comply with TSA regulations
- Interact regularly with the Warehouse, Clients, and Operations teams
- Hours of work are not defined and will require the ability to be on-call 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, for the next 12 months and beyond
- This description will continue to evolve throughout the term of employment
Other requirements and Skills
- Must hold a valid driver’s license
- Valid passport (essential)
- Strong computer skills (required)
- Experience in servicing the Mining, Oil & Gas, Pulp & Paper industries (an asset)
- Strong communication skills using a multitude of mediums (computer, cell phone, internet)
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be able to multi-task with a high degree of accuracy
- International experience (an asset)
- Strong Data Analysis ( An asset)
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [International Operations Specialist (1490 South Price Road, Chandler, AZ, USA) ]