130 Riverdale Street, Northbridge, MA, USA
Riverdale Mills Corporation
The Inventory Control Clerk will be an essential position tasked with executing all inventory control functions. These include tracking inventory, researching discrepancies and maintaining optimal inventory levels, and driving continual improvements. In addition, the position will involve assisting with month-end reconciliations and participating in the implementation of a plant-wide cycle count program. Related responsibilities will include assisting the Supply Chain team with creation of production schedules and coordinating the movement and storage of products with Material Handling and Shipping.
Inventory Control Clerk Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitor SAP transactions to ensure accurate production reporting and material tracking.
- Perform data analysis and audits of operation processes, inventory movement analysis, and other procedures.
- Analyze and reconcile any inventory discrepancies.
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
- Maintain the integrity of inventories on the production floor and the warehouse.
- Assist production planner in creation of new part numbers and any BOM related issue.
- Review and analyze daily and weekly inventory adjustments and changes.
- Analyze and report on metrics and recommend ways to improve the inventory control function.
- May perform other duties as assigned not listed in the job description.
Inventory Control Clerk Desired Skills & Experience:
- Ability to multitask and work independently with precise detail and follow-up reporting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – Able to communicate across multiple organizations both internally and externally.
- Ability to work as an individual and a team player, interact with customers, managers, and coworkers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Dynamic, energetic, and driven with the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once and be able to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding, and sometimes unpredictable environment.
- Having the experience to anticipate issues that could lead to shipping delays is critical.
- Two years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Two years of experience with manufacturing MRP/ ERP Systems such as SAP or Baan.
- Strong Excel and Word skills
Education and Certifications:
- Associate’s degree preferred.
Riverdale Mills Corporation is one of the largest manufacturers of galvanized and PVC coated welded wire mesh in the world. A privately held company based in Northbridge, MA, Riverdale Mills specializes in the design and manufacturing of commercial, industrial and consumer wire products, tools and accessories for the marine, aquaculture, security, and construction and farming industries. The company’s exemplary quality and manufacturing expertise is known worldwide. Riverdale’s brand names include: Aquamesh®, WireWall®, MarineMesh®, Geomesh™ and Soft-Step™.
Benefits We offer an attractive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including Health Insurance, Dental/Vision, 401(k), Profit Sharing Tuition Reimbursement and Paid Time Off.
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Employee health and safety is Riverdale Mills’ top priority. Employees are provided with protective face masks and gloves, enhanced cleaning procedures remain in place, and social distancing is required by all to ensure the well-being of our team members.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Inventory Control Clerk (130 Riverdale Street, Northbridge, MA, USA) ]