Dallas, TX, USA
MEi Mail Services
Seeking detail-oriented individual for fast paced team-centered environment
- $40,000 – $50,000. Salary is based on experience.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – 3 weeks annually
- 401k with company match
- DALLAS / FARMERS BRANCH, TX
- Manage the Warehouse Management System to ensure complete accountability of all items maintained within company possession.
- Maintain receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies & procedures.
- Assist the National Operations Manager in the setup of new client projects.
- Assist the Document Services Manager in distributing current workload to production floor.
- Assist the National Operations Manager by gathering information and tracking progress against approved milestones and advise management on actions requiring identification.
- Comply with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation and enforcing adherence to those requirements.
- Oversee the Fleet Management Program and provide quantitative and qualitative data to National Operations Manager, to include routing, driving patterns, reducing costs, and tracking of company vehicles.
- Track assets through production process, ensuring status is current and providing reports to appropriate personnel.
- Streamline production process by analyzing policies and procedures and provided data to prevent bottlenecks, discrepancies, and variations.
- Create documents to track production and produce quantitative and qualitative data.
- Coordinate with Document Services Manager on fast-track requests that may arise during the production process.
- Coordinate with outside agencies to ensure completed products are delivered properly and efficiently.
- Coordinate with clients for pickup and delivery of documents, including scheduling, arranging transportation of personnel and equipment, and lodging.
- Coordinate with vendors to ensure the proper destruction of sensitive data and providing a detailed Certificate of Destruction to the client listing all serial numbers of every document/hardware containing media destroyed.
- Valid driver’s license & clean driving record.
- HS Graduate or G.E.D. Diploma.
- While not a requirement, a college degree or relevant college courses is a major plus.
- Required to drive cargo vans and box trucks.
- Must be a citizen of the U.S. or authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to qualify for a Secret clearance.
- Prior Document Scanning experience is a major plus.
- Fork lift operations a plus.
- Required working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook and Adobe).
- Extensive prior computer use and familiarity with computers is a must.
CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT:
All MEi employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof for the record.
MEi Mail and Document Processing Management Services got its start almost 30 years ago as a mailroom outsourcing company. In the past three decades, MEi has become a trusted partner for its many customers and valuable clients. MEi provides a wide-range of solutions for its vast network of trusted clients from a variety of industries, including government, military and healthcare.
Nation-wide Operations – AZ, AL, CA, FL, MA, MS, NJ, TX & VA
Company website: https://www.meimailservices.com
HQ Address: 13714 Gamma Rd, Suite 120, Dallas, TX 75244
Phone: 972-664-3190 | Fax: 972-671-4612
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [INVENTORY SPECIALIST – Fulltime w/ Benefits (Dallas, TX, USA) ]