Date and Time
October 17, 2019
11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
American Lake Conference Center
8085 NCO Beach Road
Joint Base Lewis-McChord, WA 98433
Facility Access Information
Acceptable Access Documentation
All attendees must possess the following item(s) or you will not be allowed access to the military installation or the Job Fair:
- Military Identification Card (Active, Reserve/Guard, Retiree ID) OR Civilian/Contractor CAC Card) OR Non-military photo ID.
- Current and compliant current driver’s license. See the following link for states with compliant licenses: REAL ID STATES.
- Current automobile registration or rental car contract.
- Current proof of automobile insurance or rental car contract.
- If your driver’s license, passport or other identification has expired or is no longer valid you “WILL NOT” be allowed to enter the post.
- As part of security measures on a military post your vehicle may be subject to inspection. This is part of the security measures against any terrorist threats. Please cooperate with security and their mission.
(NOTE: All military installations and facilities reserve the right to refuse admittance to any installation or military facility. RecruitMilitary is not responsible for local installation policies and cannot grant access or override installation policies.)
The post Joint Base Lewis-McChord, WA Career Fair October 17th, 2019 appeared first on Veterans Job Fairs.
More Details Visit → Joint Base Lewis-McChord, WA Career Fair October 17th, 2019 @ VeteransJobFairs.com