7 Wellington Road, Lincoln, RI, USA
Greystone of Lincoln
We are seeking to hire a Rhode Island licensed Journeyman Electrician to join our team. This person will have experience in production machine repair and knowledgeable in all production machine voltages.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install, maintain, and enhance electrical systems and components, including fuses, lights, and wiring
- Inspect, test, and diagnose issues with electrical systems and components
- Perform all work in a manner that meets and follows electrical codes, blueprints, and standards
- Test electrical systems and components to ensure proper functioning
- Complete required documentation of repairs and service information
- Ensure adequate inventory of necessary supplies and parts
- Calibrate equipment to provided specifications
- Perform preventative maintenance on electrical systems and components
- Troubleshoot problems and make timely repairs
Education / Experience / Training:
- RI Journeyman License
- High school diploma, trade or technical school certification or equivalent.
- 3 to 6 years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong mechanical and electrical skills.
- Working knowledge of plumbing, pump repair, and hydraulic/electric/mechanical systems is required.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundaments of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, electrical diagrams, PLC wiring diagrams, and manufacture equipment manuals.
- Experience with Swiss screw and/or rotary transfer machines highly desirable.
- Regularly required to walk, stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk and hear.
- Frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally required to climb or balance, and taste or smell.
- Frequently lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds.
- Vision abilities including close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Journeyman Electrician (7 Wellington Road, Lincoln, RI, USA) ]