Davenport, IA, USA
Jr. System Administrator
In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining the computer desktop environment, phone system and internal IT administration under the guidance of a Senior System Administrator and management of Vice President of Operations. Essential duties of the role include analyzing internal IT issues involving common computer hardware and software issues. Additional functions involve troubleshooting office peripheral devices, such as printers, dashboards, IP phones, and anything else with a plug.
- Modify configurations, utilities, software settings, perform upgrades, etc. for the local workstations.
- Set up and disabling company computer equipment and applications for employees and terminated employees.
- Install, configure and maintain personal computers, file servers, network cabling, and other related equipment, devices and systems; adds or upgrades and configures disk drives, printers and related equipment.
- Associate degree in Computer Sciences/Information Systems or comparable experience.
- Ability to communicate technical information to nontechnical personnel.
- Approachable and positive attitude when assigned tasks.
- Knowledge of computer and/or network security systems, applications, procedures and techniques.
- Skilled in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn and support new systems and applications.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW [Jr. System Administrator (Davenport, IA, USA) ]