7832 North Central Drive, Lewis Center, Ohio 43035, USA
Lawn Technician Job Description
Are you looking for an exciting new career opportunity? Do you enjoy working outside? Do you thrive in an environment where you get to work on your own, but also have the support of a team behind you? If so, look no further! Join Weed Pro as our Lawn Technician. We offer a great work environment, competitive salaries, and awesome benefits!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Lawn Technician is responsible for assisting our Lewis Center customers with maintaining their agronomic and horticulture needs. The essential duties include but are not limited to:
– Providing professional lawn care with a focus on excellent customer service;
– Serving a territory of residential and commercial customers;
– Proper application techniques and compliance with ODA standards, rules, and regulations;
– Maintaining clean vehicle and equipment;
– Loading vehicle and providing shop maintenance assistance;
– Being able to take direction, work in a team environment, and work in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment.
– No experience required (We will train the right person!)
– Possess a valid State of Ohio driver’s license with less than 4 points
– Ability to drive a truck/van with pull-behind trailer attached
– Be willing to work in a variety of weather conditions
– Basic computer knowledge
– Willing to work Monday through Saturday
– Be able to lift 50 lbs. or more comfortably
– Customer service experience is preferred
– Have good communication skills with high motivation to learn and succeed
– Must be dependable, self-motivated, and goal-oriented
Perks We Offer:
– Competitive wages starting at $650-$850 per week
– Medical, Vision, and Dental
– 401K with company match
– Paid Time Off
– Professional Development
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. This position is very physical. You may be required to lift 50 to 75 lbs. repeatedly during a shift. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions of their position. Performance of the duties for this position will require that the employee use riding or walking equipment to treat the customers’ lawns and around their homes. As a Lawn Technician, you will be required to pay attention to your surroundings. All Weed Pro technicians do their best to NOT cause any damage or harm to a customer’s property.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.weed-pro.com/careers.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Lawn Care Technician (7832 North Central Drive, Lewis Center, Ohio 43035, USA) ]