1365 Oregon Coast Highway, Florence, OR, USA
Oregon Pacific Bank
Applicant must qualify under the following specifications
Education: High School Graduate or equivalent
Experience: One year of banking experience preferred with background experience in the lending field preferred
This position is responsible for the boarding and maintenance of loans in the core system, processing payments and advances, and making sure that the collateral is perfected, and all documents are properly imaged. The position works closely with the other members of the Loan Support team. This position requires close interaction with other departments and branches in a tactful and positive manner.
• Review loan document package and fund loans
• Board loans on DCI system
• Perform File Maintenance on boarded files
• Create and setup files for each boarded loan
• Review and receive original documents for imaging
• Scan original documents to imaging system
• Post payments and advances as needed
• Post payoffs and corrections to the loan system as needed
• Process non-posted loan transactions
• Print and prepare loan payment notices for mailing to Borrowers
• Manage the loan servicing email box
• Prepare DMV paperwork to perfect titles
• File and amend UCC Filings as needed
• File and process UCC Continuations as needed
• Review and process Loan Support pending ticklers and trailing documents to ensure that OPB maintains collateral perfection is maintained and such as recorded documents, title insurance policies, post lien searches, etc. as they are received. Update core system to reflect status of tickler items
• Process and review the Lender pending tickler items
• Review files for completeness
• Perform certifications as needed
• Review daily reports from DCI
• Prepare third party and internal payoff quotes
• Verify and process loan related invoices
• Backup for processing paid loans and collateral releases
• Assist with incoming telephone calls from clients, customers and bank personnel
• Back up to Freddie Mac reporting
• Back up Appraisal ordering and processing
• Be familiar with, and adhere to, regulatory compliance policies and procedures relating to this position
• Review adverse action files and prepare and mail adverse action letters
• Other duties and special projects as assigned
Ability to concentrate and focus on essential functions in appropriate priority order is required. Requires interaction with clients and co-workers in sometimes difficult circumstances requiring patience. Requires being punctual, dependable, detail oriented and responsible for work outcomes and results. Requires sitting for long periods and traveling to other departments and locations, as needed. Requires contact with others by telephone conversations, use of electronic mail, and face-to-face discussions. Requires completion of on-line training with a passing percentage. Professional environment requiring appropriate professional demeanor and attire. Work is performed indoors in environmentally controlled conditions.
• Knowledge of loan documentation
• Knowledge of DCI
• Ability to learn and apply applicable regulations regarding lending and bank policies
• Experience in Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Ability to organize, utilize and understand resources used for processes and regulations
• Ability to communicate orally in an effective manner
• Competency in providing exemplary client services in a professional manner
• Ability to tolerate high levels of stress
• Ability to adapt quickly to changing tasks, procedures, and priority levels of the workload
• Competency in communication with clients with tact and diplomacy
• Ability to operate ten-key calculator or adding machine
• Ability to use photocopying equipment
• Ability to work with others in a positive, cooperative manner that supports a team environment
• Ability to lift 30 lbs. if necessary
• Ability to transport, manage, organize, and store physical loan files.
• Ability to stand for long periods
• Ability to work full-time hours as scheduled
CORE BEHAVIORS for DELIVERING ON THE PROMISE
Be Genuine. Conduct yourself in a consistent, honest and compassionate manner at all times.
Work Ethic. Be willing to go the extra mile for the client, whether internal or external.
Influence. Be an active player in participating, building and contributing to service.
Continuous Learning. Commit to gaining knowledge, skills and experience on an ongoing basis in order to better serve the client, increase personal satisfaction and improve the Bank.
Team Play. We win together. Individuality is encouraged to advance and enrich the work of the team.
Problem Solving. Being creative, problem-solving mentality to every situation. See alternative, take initiative and assume responsibility for your actions.
Communication. Keep other informed and up-to-date. Actively listen and learn from each other.
Have a Sense of Community. We firmly believe that we’re only as strong as the communities we serve. Your involvement is an important part of who we are.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Loan Servicing Specialist I (1365 Oregon Coast Highway, Florence, OR, USA) ]