New England, USA
Amberline North America is hiring a Logistics Coordinator to join our team and assist with its growth in the US market. Amberline, a European manufacturer of high-quality energy-efficient windows and doors, has been producing top quality products for the Passive House and high-performance building industry for many years. Amberline North America spearheads distribution in the US, and we’re growing.
The Logistics Coordinator will join and support a team of five others, with touchpoints across the sales and ordering process. Roughly 50% of the job will be onsite at project building sites. This is not a desk job; work will be required in all weather conditions.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage the delivery and installation process once product has been shipped from overseas manufacturer.
- Visit job sites to coordinate delivery
- Assist with guiding installers on proper methodology
- Work with Customers (B to B) through the delivery and installation process
- Ordering service and replacement parts during the install.
- Support and assist European deliveries with the manufacturer as well as customers
- Perform light window and door service work of trouble shooting and adjusting
The bulk of training for this role will be on the job. After an initial shadowing period, this person will be tasked with using their initiative and self-directing skills to grow their knowledge levels and advance the role. The entire team will be available for support, training, answering questions, etc. whenever necessary.
This job requires travel, primarily in MA, but also includes regional within New England and possibly mid-Atlantic.
The right candidate will have 1-3 years’ experience with supply chain logistics or similar, and possess the following skills and experience:
- Working knowledge of construction and architectural drawings
- Working Knowledge of window and door products strongly preferred
- Written and verbal skills.
- Microsoft Office suite
- Must have clean driving record and current clean driver’s license
We’re looking for a candidate who has the following personal traits:
- Team player – “good person” to work with – demonstrate good personal skills
- Proven attention to detail and precision
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Willing and excited to learn new concepts, skills, etc, and be inquisitive
- Demonstrate flexibility, nimbleness
- Have demonstrated ability in prioritizing tasks – this is key!
- Be a problem solver
- Have a desire to build better buildings
- Possess the ability to deliver the best Customer Experience!
This career opportunity comes with an excellent growth trajectory.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Logistics Coordinator (New England, USA) ]