Shrewsbury, MA, United States
Dispensary Inventory Specialist reports to the Dispensary Inventory Manager at the dispensary and is responsible for all policy and procedure, compliance, inventory, receiving orders and all other operational objectives of the business.
Duties and responsibilities
● Deliver results and strategic direction by ensuring day-to-day operations run smoothly.
● Execute and follow up on operational standards and policies and procedures.
● Ensure compliance with all safety and security policies within retail stores.
● Prepare and package orders for customers
● Maintain clean and organized processing room
● Receive, count, and document inventory deliveries.
● Inform Dispensary Inventory Manager of upcoming inventory needs.
● Adhere to distribution guidelines.
● Unpack/sort/label merchandise as directed.
● Maintain facility cleanliness.
● Merchandising and restocking.
● Minimum 21 years of age
● Minimum 2 years’ retail experience
● Must possess strong analytical skills to assess data, facts and figures.
● Intermediate-level math skills
● Excellent Time Management
● Communication Proficiency
● Ethical Conduct
● Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PharmaCann, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics. We value diversity, military service, and law enforcement experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are available.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [MA – Dispensary Inventory Specialist (Shrewsbury, MA, United States) ]