Holliston, MA, United States
We are seeking Processing Technicians to perform cannabis harvesting, drying, trimming, and packaging operations at our cultivation and processing center. Each Processing Technician will be responsible for safely and effectively harvesting, drying, trimming, converting the cannabis materials into high quality products.
Duties and responsibilities or (Essential Functions)
- Learns and performs proper techniques for harvesting, drying and curing Cannabis
- Cross-trains on and working alongside with the Processing team with the harvest, drying, trimming, weighing, and packaging of PharmaCann’s broad medical cannabis product line when required.
- Cleans any/all production areas to ensure no cross contamination occurs.
- Follows the SOP’s in regards to documenting your daily work on daily recap sheet.
- Follows appropriate control measures to prevent mixing of batches and/or weights of batches.
- Performs in-process and post-process quality assurance testing and conducting visual inspections to ensure the product meets or exceeds PharmaCann quality standards.
- Aspires to learn the components of the plant.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Performing his/her duties in a safe manner and environment while adhering to all governmental regulations for this industry.
- Carrying out all harvesting, drying, trimming, weighing and packaging operations in an efficient manner that also complies with all GMP’s, OSHA regulations, PharmaCann SOP’s and all applicable required procedures.
- Ensuring 100% compliance and accuracy involving all product tracking, product security, and product movement procedures.
- Following appropriate control measures to prevent mixing of cannabis strains and batches.
- Performing in-process and post-process quality assurance testing and conducting visual inspections to ensure all product meets or exceed PharmaCann’s specifications and patients’ expectations. Such quality assurance work and reporting shall include but not be limited to:
- Recording and monitoring process conditions to ensure compliance to standard operating procedures
- Proper weighing, data recording, and batch tracking throughout PharmaCann’s process
- Continually strive and work with the remainder of the Production Team to improve PharmaCann’s processes for improved patient safety, quality, and efficient manufacturing
- Assist in monitoring processing supplies and inventory.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D minimum.
- State law requires that applicants be 21 years old and over.
- The ideal candidate will have at least one to three years of manufacturing and packaging experience with a focus on ensuring product safety, consumer safety and satisfaction, and high product quality.
- Attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness to learn and improve each operation
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks for long periods of time (i.e., trimming plants, weighing product, and regular inventory).
- Availability to work occasional weekends and holidays
Standing, walking, bending, working with hands/arms at an extended horizontally or above head position for long periods and lifting up to 50 pounds, lifting/carrying product totes, pushing carts, moving and making adjustments to process equipment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PharmaCann, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics. We value diversity, military service, and law enforcement experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are available.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [MA – Processing Technician (Holliston, MA, United States) ]