170 Monarch Lane, Miamisburg, OH, USA
This position specializes in up to two-color supply production on multiple presses. You will interpret order specifications and perform press set-up, press operations, general and preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and safety related housekeeping.
This position is on second and third shift working 2:45 pm -11:00 pm Monday-Friday and 10:45pm-6:45am Monday-Friday
1. Interpret order specifications/special instructions and ensures all production materials are at press prior to set-up. Inspect cylinders, plates, and other tooling/parts to ensure a proficient and high quality production run.
2. With high proficiency, performs all standard up to two color set-ups on assigned presses. Set-up includes printing cylinder preparation and installation, mounting plates/tooling, ink fountain and rollers, loading supply rolls, splicing webs, setting impressions, and processing set-ups which include proper web tension, registration, and print quality. Approves own set-up.
3. Operates assigned press through production run performing required adjustments, maintenance, and maintains ink color.
4. Applies knowledge and skills in performing preventative/general maintenance (cleaning and lubrication,) troubleshooting, and corrective action.
5. Records and reports all finished production. Completes and processes all related documentation via PC or hand written.
6. As a member of a production support team trains, assists, and supports other team members in problem solving and meeting department goals. Continuously reviews current processes and searches out improvement methods to improve product/process quality, reduce waste, rework and unnecessary work that adds no value to the work or process.
7. Performs general housekeeping tasks and waste removal within department/group and assists other areas as required.
8. Based on business need, assists/supports in other job functions within process or other company processes within scope and ability.
9. Will be required to follow ISO Work Instructions as well as Operator Process Verification.
1. High school graduate or GED.
2. Demonstrated proficiency in basic math calculation.
3. Demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
4. Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions.
5. Must be able to learn and demonstrate proficiency in the use of product overlay gauges and read shop scale within training period.
6. Must be able to lift and carry up to 40 lbs. by hand or with lift aids, and push, pull, and turn 150 lbs. with lift aids. Maneuvers up to 1584 lbs. with a hand truck.
7. Must be able to continuously stand, stoop, and bend.
8. Must have good vision including color.
9. Must be able to learn and demonstrate basic PC skills reporting production.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other protected status. EEOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Machine Operator-Flexographic (170 Monarch Lane, Miamisburg, OH, USA) ]