130 Riverdale Street, Northbridge, MA, USA
Riverdale Mills Corporation
MACHINE OPERATORS – 2nd & 3rd Shifts
If you are looking for a manufacturing position that is physically demanding, but also rewarding, look no further. Let’s be honest, here are the physical demands of the position:
- On feet for most of the work hours
- Lifting up to about 70 pounds
- Moving heavy weight material; such as wire mesh rolls
- Repetitive hand motion
- Pushing, pulling, turning, twisting, and bending
- Squatting and kneeling
Machine Operator’s Requirements:
- Some mechanical attitude, but we will train on specific machine
- Mechanical aptitude with the ability to read and use micrometer/measuring tape
- Some knowledge in the use of various hand and electrical power tools
- Ability to communicate well, verbal & written in English
Machine Operator’s Responsibilities:
- Maintain work area and equipment in clean, safe and orderly condition
- Follow prescribed safety rules and regulations along with maintaining quality standards
We offer an attractive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, a dental/vision, 401(k), Profit Sharing and Paid Time Off.
We will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.
Employee health and safety is Riverdale Mills’ top priority. Employees are provided with protective face masks and gloves, enhanced cleaning procedures remain in place, and social distancing is required by all to ensure the well-being of our team members.
As Riverdale Mills celebrate 40 years of manufacturing excellence, we applaud our talented employees and hope to inspire the next generation of U.S. manufacturers. Our dynamic team of employees is the heartbeat of our business.
We are currently hiring individuals looking to build their careers as we continue to build our business. Our wire mesh products, 3,500 in all, are essential products used in the marine, utilities, telecommunications, defense, agriculture, transportation, energy, water, and wastewater industries.
What we are looking for:
- Proactive team player with positive attitude
- Willingness to learn and work hard
- Pride and ownership in your contribution to a growing organization
- Dependable with a strong work ethic
- We are very Veteran Friendly!!
If this sounds like you, please apply ASAP!
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Machine Operators – All Shifts (1st, 2nd & 3rd) (130 Riverdale Street, Northbridge, MA, USA) ]