475 Spring Lane, Philadelphia, PA, USA
The Renfrew Center
The Renfrew Center of Philadelphia, PA has an opening for full-time Maintenance and Housekeeping Coordinator
As a company that values diversity, equity, and inclusion, The Renfrew Center is dedicated to searching for and hiring individuals of all backgrounds and experiences. Renfrew is creating an environment where everyone celebrates an inclusive culture and a sense of belonging where all can thrive. We encourage all to apply for this position.
- Maintain and improve facility through making repairs including:
- Limited electrical
- Ensure a safe environment for patients, visitors, and staff through period patrols of buildings and grounds.
- And other general maintenance and cleaning duties as assigned.
- Cleaning patient care areas and restrooms.
- Performing laundry services.
- Removing trash utilizing approved Infection Control Protection.
- Ensuring effective and safe cleaning techniques, following all established procedures.
- Ensuring that periodic scheduled cleaning is conducted.
- Ensuring that all departmental equipment is correctly stored and maintained.
- And other general cleaning duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous maintenance experience preferred.
Hours: 40 hours a week
Competitive benefits include:
- Group health, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending accounts and short-term disability.
- 401(k) with employer match.
- Employer-paid group life insurance, employer-paid long-term disability, and an EAP.
- Paid time off, sick time, and paid holidays.
The Renfrew Center provides women with the tools they need to succeed — in recovery
and in life. Offering a warm, nurturing environment, Renfrew emphasizes a
respect for the unique psychology of women, the importance of a collaborative, therapeutic
relationship and the belief that every woman needs to actively participate in
her own growth and recovery.
The Renfrew Center has been a pioneer in the treatment of eating disorders since 1985. As the nation’s first residential eating disorder facility, now with 19 locations throughout the country, Renfrew has helped more than 75,000 women with eating disorders and other behavioral health issues.
The Renfrew Center – An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, devoted to diversity, equity and inclusion.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Maintenance and Housekeeping Coordinator (475 Spring Lane, Philadelphia, PA, USA) ]